This course is designed to help students gain valuable and in-depth architecture skills on Microsoft Azure along with gaining the essential skills to pass Microsoft Exam 70-534. This course will put the students through several interactive architecture sessions where as one or more teams they will design the appropriate solution to address an architecture scenario based on several services in Microsoft Azure.
What You Will Learn
- Understand key capabilities of several Azure services
- Understand the different compute options Azure offers such as Web Apps, Virtual Machines, Batch, Cloud Services, and introductory Service Fabric.
- Understand how to architect solutions using Azure Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Understand how to secure applications and data in Azure
- Understand how to architect solutions that require hybrid identity with Azure AD
- Understand how to architect solutions that have a variety of needs for different data sources